Ours In The Sun FAQs
- Where is the beach access?
- Where is the closest grocery store?
- What community amenities does Villages of Ocean Hill offer?
- Is the home near shops and restaturants?
- Is there a church in Corolla we can attend?
The beach access is about a 10 minute walk from the house. You would take Lakeview Ct. across NC12 to the oceanside on Windance Ln.
There is a Food Lion grocery about 10 minutes from the house located in Timbuck II Shopping center. Be sure to fill out a Food Lion card for additional savings.
The community offers many family friendly activities for visitors staying within the community:
- Fitness Center with full range gym equipment
- Oceanfront Pool and Lakeside Pool (no lifeguards)
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Basketball Court
- 2 mile paved bike lane which connects the community to shops at Corolla Light
- Sharky's Snack Bar on the Oceanfront
- Beach Chair & Umbrella rentals and set-up
There are several shops, restaurants and enterainment within 5 minutes of the house. Some nearby restaurants are Mike Dianna's Grill Room, Tomato Patch, Route 12 Steak & Seafood and North Banks Seafood. There are also great local shops in the Timbuck II shopping center such as The Cotton Gin, Tailgaters, Ocean Treasures, Carolina Moon and the Mystic Jewel. Other fun activities include Kitty Hawk Water Sports, Adventure Golf and Bumper Boats and Corolla Speedwa.
You can attend church at the Corolla Chapel located on Corolla Village Rd. about 5 minutes from the house. There are non-denominational services held every Sunday at 10 am. The next closest church is Duck Methodist Church located in the heart of Duck which is about a 25 minute drive from Corolla. Services are held every Sunday at 8:30am, 9:45am and a contemporary service at 11:00am.