Ocean to Ocean FAQs
- Where is the beach access?
- Where is the closest grocery store?
- Is this home in the 4WD area?
- What community amenities does Villages of Ocean Hill have to offer?
- Is there a church in Corolla we can attend?
Although this home is oceanfront, it does not have a private walkway to the beach. The public access is located just one house away about 75 feet.
There is a Food Lion grocery store about 10 minutes from the house located in the Timbuck II shopping center. Be sure to fill out a Food Lion card to save money during your shopping trip.
No, this home is not in the 4WD area but is the community located before you reach the end of the paved road. If you bring your 4-wheel drive vehicle, you can easily access the 4WD beach area to spend the day or just to try and view the wild horses of Corolla.
The community offers many family friendly activities for visitors staying within the community:
- Fitness Center with full range gym equipment
- Oceanfront Pool and Lakeside Pool (no lifeguards)
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Basketball Court
- Children's Playground
- 2 mile paved bike lane which connects the community to shops at Corolla Light
- Sharky's Snack Bar on the Oceanfront
- Beach Chair & Umbrella rentals and set-up
You can attend church at the Corolla Chapel located on Corolla Village Rd. There are non-denominational services held every Sunday at 10 am. The next closest church is Duck Methodist Church located in the heart of Duck which is about a 20 minute drive from Corolla. Services are held every Sunday at 8:30am, 9:45am and a contemporary service at 11:00am.