FAQs for Atlantic Pier View
- Is there a private walkway to the beach?
- What MP is this home located?
- The home is pet friendly, how many dogs can we bring?
- Are the beaches dog friendly in Nags Head?
- The house is near the Nags Head fishing pier, can you tell me the rules for fishing off that pier?
Yes, there is a wood walkway that goes from the back deck of the home to the beach. There is also a private dune top deck with steps that lead down to the beach.
The home is located at MP 13 which is just past Jockey's Ridge.
For an additional fee of $200, you can bring up to 2 dogs.
Yes, the beaches in Nags Head are dog friendly. The dogs are allowed on the beach year round as long as they are restrained by a leash no longer than 10 feet.
You do not need a license to fish off of a pier in the Outer Banks. The cost to fish off the pier is $10 per day, $27 for 3 days or $72 for 8 days. Children 12 and under are half price. Nags Head Fishing Pier