FAQs for Always the Wright Place
- Where is the closest beach access?
- Can I walk to the beach?
- Is there a dock / pier in the community we can use?
- What MP is this home located at?
There are several public beach access points within a 5 minute drive of the home and you do not need to pay for parking.
- Byrd Street (MP 1.5) - walkway to beach, parking, lifeguard and outside showers
- Luke Street - parking
- Eckner Street (MP 2.5) - parking and lifeguard
- Lillian Street - parking and outside showers
- Kitty Hawk Bathhouse (MP 4.5) - parking, outside showers, bathhouse and lifeguard
- Balchen Street - parking
No. We do not advise walking to the beach as you would need to cross a 5-lane highway with no crosswalk. There are several beach accesses close by that can be used to access the beach.
The community has a soundfront pier that can be used by guests staying in First Flight Ridge. It is just a short walk from the house.
This community is located at about MP 5 just after Captain Frank's and before Barefoot Bernie's Restaurant.