Black Friday on the Outer Banks
Black Friday on the Outer Banks of NC should be an exciting day. Many local businesses are offering great discounts to create the ultimate Black Friday shopping experience on the Outer Banks. Shop for local crafts, clothing and jewelry while enjoying free treats such as cider and dognuts. Hope to see you there!
- The Whalehead Club - 9:00am, Discounts on the entire store plus complimentary cider, a bake sale and raffle.
- Foxy Flamingo - 8:00am, Draw an ornament off the tree to find out what discount you qualify for in the store.
- Birthday Suits - 10:00am, Tent Sale with Rock Bottom prices.
- Jewelry by Gail - 10:00am, Open House and Sale.
- Tanger Outlet Center - 6:00am, All stores offering great discounts plus register to win a 51" flat screen TV.
- TJ Maxx - 5:00am, free coffee, juice, dognuts and Recyclable Canvas Bag while supplies last.
- The Culinary Duck - 10:00am, 10% - 40% off store wide plus a free designer candy cane if you spend $50.
- Barree Station - 10:00am, Tent Sale at Duck Waterfront Shops.
- Dare County Animal Shelter - 10:00am, any animal with black on them gets 50% off the adoption fee, Duck Waterfront Shops.
- The French Door - 8:00am, 20-50% off storewide, Giveaways & FREE Beads.
- Awlful Arthurs Giftshop - 50% off T-Shirts, 25-50% off Jewelry & Gifts, Every $50 spent pick a surprise from the Xmas tree.
Keep checking back for more sales as the week goes by and Happy Shopping!!!