Infinity Shores FAQs
- Where is the closest beach access?
- Where is the closest grocery store?
- Is there a church we can attend in Corolla?
- Is the home close to restaurants and shops?
- What activities are close by for teenagers?
The public beach access is about 900 feet away from the home. It is an easy walk by going 5 houses to the corner and then one block east to the access.
There is a Food Lion grocery store located just 5 minutes from the home in the Timbuck II Shopping Center.
You can attend church at the Corolla Chapel located on Corolla Village Rd. There are non-denominational services held every Sunday at 10 am. The next closest church is Duck Methodist Church located in the heart of Duck which is about a 20 minute drive from Corolla.
The home is just 5 minutes from the Timbuck II Shopping Center. There are several local shops and restaurants such as The Cotton Gin, Kitty Hawk Kites, Old Time Photos, Mike Dianna's Grill Room, North Banks Seafood and Route 12 Steak & Seafood.
There are several fun activities for teens and pre-teens in the Whalehead area. Within 5 minutes of the home, there are the following activities:
- Corolla Speedway - Go Kart Track, Bumper Cars and Arcade
- Adventure Golf - 3 9-hole miniature golf courses with Corolla themed landmarks
- Corolla Movie Theatre - a 4 theatre cinema
- The Golf Links - miniature golf featuring 18-hole 54 par course
- Kitty Hawk Water Sports - parasailing, boat rentals, fishing trips, etc.
- Miss Kitty's Old Time Photos