- Where is the beach access?
- Where is the closest grocery store?
- Is the house at the north or south part of Pine Island?
- What amenities does Pine Island offer?
- What makes Pine Island so popular?
- Is there a fitness center we can use?
The public beach access is directly across the street from the house, about 450 feet.
There is a Harris Teeter grocery store less than 10 minutes from the house in the Currituck Club shopping center.
The house is located at the north end of Pine Island.
The community offers many activities for children and adults. Be sure to check out the planned activities for the week you are planning your vacation.
- 2 Community Swimming Pools, one is Oceanfront
- Pool locations offer restrooms, showers, grills, picnic tables, refreshments and play area
- Biking and Jogging trails
- Tennis courts
- Half court basketball
- Planned weekly activities
Pine Island Outer Banks Vacation Rentals are located along 3 ½ miles of breathtaking shoreline and the area is home to some of the most luxurious homes in Corolla. Guests can enjoy the white sandy beaches along the coastline or the protected marsh to the west. Located on one of the narrowest parts of the Outer Banks, Pine Island is one of the most sought after communities on the Outer Banks. Besides natural beauty, the community also offers an oceanside pool and bath house with refreshments, grills and children's play area; tennis courts and basketball courts are adjacent. The oceanfront pool features a baby pool, rest room facilities with showers, and large dune decks. A racquet club with indoor, outdoor, clay and hard surface courts is available at an additional fee.
Yes, for a small fee guests can use the Pine Island Fitness Center daily or weekly. Click here for pricing and details.