Carolina Treasure FAQs
- Where is the beach access?
- Where is the closest grocery store?
- What community ameniites does Pine Island offer?
- Can we use the Pine Island Fitness Center?
The public beach access is directly across the street from the house, about 250 feet.
There is a Harris Teeter grocery store located in the Currituck Club Shopping Center about 10 minutes north of the home. Or, you can drive about 15 minutes north to the Food Lion located in the Timbuck II shopping center.
Pine Island is one of the most sought after communities on the Outer Banks due to it's location. It is situated at one of the narrowest parts of the island. The community has several amenities that include:
- 2 Outdoor Pools with kiddie pool and restrooms
- Community Tennis courts
- Bike and Jogging path
- Basketball Courts
- Children's Playground
- Family activities during the summer months
Yes, for a small daily or weekly fee. Details about the Fitness Center can be found here.