FAQs for Beach Haven
- Is there a private walkway to the beach?
- What MP is this home located?
- What amenities does the Villages of Nags Head offer?
- Does this home have a private pool?
- This house is pet friendly, how many dogs can I bring?
- Can we use the Villages of Nags Head community pool and beach parking before we check into our home?
Yes, this home has a private wood walkway to the beach. In addition, it has a private dune top deck to sit and relax and watch the waves crash on the beach.
This home is located between MP 15 and 16 in the Villages of Nags Head.
The following amenities are offered to guests renting houses in the Villages of Nags Head:
- Oympic sized swimming pool with lap lanes, diving board and children's wading pool
- Beach and Tennis Club
- Snack bar with full lunch menu and ABC permit
- Bath house with changing facility
- Two soundside access points
- Game Room
- Kids Activities
- Shuttle Bus
No, but there is a community pool about 3 blocks north of the home.
For an additional fee of $200, you can bring up to 2 dogs.
Yes, as long as you have rented a home within that community, you can use the community amenities until your home is ready to check into.