FAQs for 7th Heaven
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the closest beach access?
- Does Buck Island have chair & umbrella set up service?
- What community amenities does Buck Island offer?
- Where is the closest grocery store?
- How long does it take to get to Buck Island once I cross onto the island?
- Does to elevator go to all levels of the home?
There is a beach access directly across the street from the home.
Yes. The beach cabana service is available for all guests from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Rentals can be arranged in advance by calling (252) 305-0690 or you can handle them on the beach with the attendant when you arrive.
Buck Island is a family oriented community located on the beautiful northern beaches of the Outer Banks. This quaint community is within walking distance to numerous shops. local restaurants and area attractions and is loaded with community amenities:
- Olympic-Sized Community Swimming Pool
- Community Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Children's Playground
- Beach Cabana Service
Buck Island community is less about 1/4 mile from Timbuck II shopping center with a Food Lion grocery store. There is also a Harris Teeter grocery store about 2 miles south by The Currituck Club.
Buck Island is about 16 miles north once you drive onto the island. Without traffic, the drive is about 40 minutes.
Yes, but the entry to the elevator on level 1 and level 2 are on the exterior of the home. The elevator opens to the interior of the home on the top floor only.